AA Best Bail Bonds

Open 24 Hours
Bonds for All Texas Jails
Se Habla Español

AA Best Bail Bonds in Rockport, Texas
Rockport Bail Bonds Fast Release

We are here to answer all of your questions about AA Best Bail Bonds in Rockport.

If you or anyone you love is faced with an arrest, call AA Best Bail Bonds in Rockport. We will work to get those you care about out of jail quickly. Our track record for honesty and integrity, along with our resourcefulness, helps us secure any bond or bail you need.

For FAST jail release in Rockport, Texas, and surrounding communities, trust AA Best Bail Bonds. Call 361-790-5000 24-hours a day,

  • Free shuttle service for customers
  • Discreet and confidential
  • Bonds throughout Texas jails
  • Bonds by fax
  • Free notary service for paying customers
  • Se habla español

AA Best Bail Bonds
5 Hwy 35 S
Rockport, TX 78387
Phone: 316-790-5000

Read our Latest Blog:

Bail Bond Reform in Texas

Have more questions?

Call us at 361-790-5000 or check our
Frequently Asked Questions page.

Contact Us

What is a bail bond?

Bail is money given to the court which allows the arrested to get out of jail between the time of arrest and trial.  Depending on the severity of the crime, the defendant’s criminal history, and their flight risk, a judge will determine how much money will need to held by the court in order to allow a release from jail while awaiting trial.  This money is held by the court until a final verdict in the case is decided.  At this time bail is refunded to the defendant.    Typically this is a very large amount of money that most defendants can not afford. Fortunately, AA Best Bail Bonds of Rockport is here to help defendants get out of jail without having to pay the full amount of bail.  If a defendant is able to pay as little as 10% of the bail amount, we will cover the other 90% in exchange for a fee and a promise that the defendant will return for court.
(Also see:  Wikipedia – Bail Bondsman )

What type of bonds do we offer?

We provide Felony Bail BondsMisdemeanor Bail BondsDWI Bail BondsTraffic Bail Bonds, Immigration Bail Bonds and Non-Arrest Bail Bonds.

AA Best Bail Bonds Rockport Logo
Rockport Best Bail Bonds

Feel free to get in touch with our main office by phone or online to speak with a dispatcher about how we can best help you quickly.

Serving the entire Rockport area with convenient locations all over the south Texas coast

If you need fast jail release in Rockport or anywhere in Texas,
Call 361-790-5000.